台南市立忠孝國中

台南市立忠孝國中
台南市立忠孝國中

2014年5月12日 星期一

How we celebrated Mother's Day - Group 3

2014年5月12日星期一

How we celebrated Mother's Day - Group 3

Yesterday was Mother’s Day .I went to my grandmother’s home with my family.
After lunch, I took out a big chocolate cake, my mom and grandma was really
surprised. We were very happy in Mother’s Day. All of us were really excited and enjoy in it.

                                                                                                                                        Alan
Yesterday was Mother’s Day .I get up early to grandma`s home,and play computer games to the evening.
We went to the restaurant to eat a big dinner.
After dinner,my brother and I took out the big strawberry cake,my mom grandma was so surprised.
We are all happy in this festinal.
                                                                                                                                        Jason
My family and I celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday.
First,my sister and I went to grandma’s house celebrated Mother’s Day.
We aren’t that often go to grandma’s house so we decided to go there first.
After we celebrated,my dad drove my sister and I to take the cake.
My sister and I bought a cake for Mom together.
It was a shape of a face.
It looks so funny. Haha
We took the cake,and we went to a restaurant.
In the end,I had a big lunch with my aunts,uncles,grandparents,parents,older sister and a little cousin.
Oh!By the way,my little cousin couldn’t wait to eat the cake so he cried.
After my aunt gave him,he gave our a big smile:D
                                                                                                                                          Ann