台南市立忠孝國中

台南市立忠孝國中
台南市立忠孝國中

2014年5月12日 星期一

How do we celebrate Mother's Day-Group 4

2014年5月12日星期一

How do we celebrate Mother's Day-Group 4

Tina
All of my family came to my grandparents house to celebrated  Mothers Day.
We ate a big cake a big dinner、 played games  and gave my mom、my grandmother Carnations 、cards and gave them presents and we were very happy.

Karen
Last Sunday was Mothers Day.
We bought a big cake and went back to my grandmothers house.When finisher our dinner,we took out the Mothers Day cake.All of us were very excited.
What a wonderful Mothers Day!
We were all enjoyed in it.

Mandy
Our family celebrated Mothers Day yesterday. My brothers and I bought a cake for my mother. My mother looked very happy. we talked to her"Happy Mothers Day"and than I took a gift for her.She was very excited.And she said I am a really sweet girl.

Connie
  We took my mom and my grandma to a nice restaurant to celebrate this Mother's Day 
We said "Happy mother's day " to Mom .She was very happy.Although my grandma had a headache and fever.We said "Happy mother's day to her.She is happy,too.