台南市立忠孝國中

台南市立忠孝國中
台南市立忠孝國中

2014年5月12日 星期一

How we celebrate Mother's Day-G1

20227 Judy
Last weekend is our mother’s day. We celebrate the festival by many ways. MY neighborhood gave some bouquets of flowers to the people who need present for their mom. However, I took one for my mom. She was happy about it Then my big family had a dinner together. I really had a great time with my family. I also went to the movie with my friends in church. The movie is call “Son of God”. It was awesome and great!

20419 Amy
We enjoyed Mother’s Day happily last weekend. Dad and I bought a lot of food, and we prepared a big dinner, a card and a bouquet of flower for Mom. Mom was very excited and happy when I said I love you to her.

20427 Elaine

On Mother’s Day, our family, my uncle my aunt and my cousin had a big dinner with my grandma.  My sister, my cousin and I prepared a big cake for my grandma.  We didn’t prepare a gift for our moms, but they are still very happy.