台南市立忠孝國中

台南市立忠孝國中
台南市立忠孝國中

2014年5月12日 星期一

How we celebrated Mother's Day - G2

2014年5月12日星期一

How we celebrated Mother's Day - G2

     If we have a chance to celebrate the Mother' s Day, we want to take her to a beautiful restaurant, because all of our family like eating! After that, we can go to a beach, because my mom likes beaches very much.
     Finally, we will hug her and say" Happy Mother's Day " to show our love!
                                                                                                                           Vivan
In 2014 this year, Mother’s Day is on May 11th. In my family, we celebrated Mother’s Day by having a cake together! And me and my brother also gave her cards in the shape of the heart!! My mom looked quite happy yesterday, I think.  
Rita
Last Sunday was Mother’s Day. We celebrated by helping my mom to clean-up our home in the morning,then we had spaghetti for lunch.In the afternoon my father took us to Meiling(a mountain) to climb the mountain and see the firefly at night ,it was very beautiful.Last we bought a cake for mom to thanks her.                                                                                            Mark
     This Mother’s Day,my uncle,aunt,cousins,and my grandma came to visit us.There was a fair on that day, so we went there in the morning.After the fair,went to the restaurant for lunch.We ate los of food,for the example, dumplings,noodles,shrimps,nd so on. In the afternoon, we watched TV together. It was a very great day !                                                                                                                            Brian